We are entering the final stretch of 2022. From December 1, reunions, toasts and celebrations begin.
Many like to wear their best outfits at this time, to feel comfortable with themselves. And why deny it, to receive compliments on how they were preserved during the year.
But some are afraid to wear uncovered clothes because their cellulite shows.
If it happens to you, here you will find the keys to start eliminating orange peel skin this Christmas and New Year , or at least improve its appearance and maintain it.
How to reduce cellulite during the holidays
Gingerbread cookies, stuffed turkey, eggnog, mashed potatoes… December celebrations are quite a challenge if you want to have a slim body and improve orange peel skin.
Because unless you're super strict with your habits or lock yourself in the house all month, you'll find yourself in situations where you eat and drink everything, maybe stay up late at night and stop working out.
All of this deteriorates your skin because it makes you accumulate fat and retain liquids, making cellulite more noticeable on legs , arms and other areas.
But don't worry, follow these tips to minimize the effects of giving yourself some permissions, so that your skin looks smoother from now on.
Avoid very salty foods
Ugh, does the thought of turkey smothered in gravy make your mouth water too? Appetizers and snacks before dinner. Cheeses go, hams come. And the smoked canapés, how delicious!
Be careful, all these foods may contain excess sodium, one of the main culprits in fluid retention and orange peel skin.
Sodium is everywhere . In common salt, cubes, English and soy sauces and many other condiments with which the December food is seasoned.
To prevent the dimpling that sodium causes in your body, eat with caution.
But if you think you'll give in to temptation, we'll give you an infallible trick: before leaving home, drink water and eat something healthy that will fill you up. So you will eat just and necessary.
Choose well what and how much you drink
Alcoholic beverages brighten up the holidays and relax. But drinking too much can make your skin look puffier.
- They cause fluid retention in the stomach and legs.
- Many are caloric and contain sugar, causing excess fat and cellulite.
- They can raise your sugar levels, making you crave greasy food.
- They disrupt the fat burning process and cause dehydration.
That's it, we're not sabotaging your holidays. You can enjoy a few drinks from time to time, choosing your drinks wisely.
This is the top drink that you could enjoy in moderation and without regret.
- Vodka - 100 calories per glass.
- Whiskey and gin - 110 per drink.
- Tequila - 28 per shot.
- Dry red wine - 28 per 100 thousand.
- Do not drink on an empty stomach or if your blood glucose levels are low.
- Keep a calorie-free beverage like water or iced tea on hand to stay hydrated.
The order in which you eat food matters
There is an effective strategy with which you can eat the right amount of ham bread, cakes, nougat and more, without cellulite getting out of control.
Believe it or not, if you eat your food in a specific order, your body will absorb less fat, you will control hunger better, and you will prevent more orange peel skin from forming.
Follow this order when you eat and you will be surprised:
- Salads: contain fiber that adds volume to your diet, causing satiety.
- Proteins: the macronutrient that fills you up the most because they are rich in amino acids that promote the secretion of satiating hormones.
- Fats: delay stomach emptying quickly and help keep blood glucose stable. Nuts, seeds, and avocado are good examples.
- Carbohydrates: save them for last. This way you will be happy with a portion of the dessert that you like so much, instead of ordering the second round.
Don't stop your exercises completely
After staying up late catching up with friends, dancing and laughing, it's understandable that you have a hard time getting up early to work out.
In addition, it is good to give your body a rest from the training you are used to. But the idea is not to eliminate them completely.
Exercise at least 40 minutes, 4 times a week at a moderate pace. You will maintain your physical condition, your metabolism will be active, you will take care of your muscle mass and you will prevent cellulite from taking over your body.
Maintain your supplementation to eliminate orange peel
With so many celebrations, going out, eating out and shopping, you may forget to take supplements to eliminate orange peel skin or reduce it as much as possible.
But trust me, working hard to stick to your supplementation plan will make all the difference in how your skin looks at this time and in the months to come.
How to do not forget to take them? Simple…
- Set an alarm at the times you usually take them so you can remember them.
- Put them in a pill box that will fit in your bag or purse.
If you still do not have the most complete solution to eliminate orange peel skin, you have to know the Bye Bye Cellulite Combo . You will fall in love with how it improves orange peel at the root and balancing your hormones.