A healthy liver is synonymous with health and well-being. So, if you have gotten out of hand with bad habits or have a medical condition for which this organ does not work well, you should learn how to cleanse the liver naturally.
But forget about detox diets. Here we are going to teach you how to pamper it every day to facilitate the more than 500 very important functions it fulfills in your body.
They are simple actions that will make you improve your liver health, with which you will recover your energy, you will stop accumulating extra fat and you will feel like never before.
What does it feel like when the liver is saturated with toxins?
Usually, the liver is saturated with harmful substances due to bad lifestyle habits:
- The abusive or exaggerated consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- A poor diet with ultra-processed and very greasy foods.
- Abuse or misuse of drugs and supplements.
Also, it may be associated with a medical condition or pre-existing diseases, such as hepatitis, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis, among others.
How to know if it is time to clean liver? Your body tells you that something is not working well in your liver health, when you present:
- General malaise and chronic fatigue.
- Constant abdominal pain.
- Yellowish color to the skin and eyes.
- Yellowish or whitish stools, and dark urine.
- High cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Sudden changes in weight that can lead to overweight or obesity.
- Severe headaches.
- Dizziness, nausea and vomiting.
How to cleanse the liver naturally
Changing your bad lifestyle habits is the first step to stop producing or, at least, reduce the accumulation of toxins that harm the health of your liver.
From eating, exercising, staying hydrated, sleeping adequately, eliminating alcoholic beverages, smoking, and controlling the use of toxic environmental products such as aerosols.
Making so many changes seems difficult, but it is not impossible. In addition, it will be worth it because you will stay healthier, focused, full of energy and in shape.
How to clean the liver from your kitchen
Knowing how to cleanse the liver naturally, food is crucial.
For this reason, you should minimize the consumption of foods high in fat, red meat, fried foods, sausages, white sugar, cow's milk, alcoholic beverages, and ultra-processed foods.
To make it a habit, keep taking steps until you have completely eliminated them. Only with that, you will begin to notice changes that will motivate you to eat better and better.
There are foods that promote the elimination of toxins and, therefore, help to cleanse the liver:
- Vegetables: artichokes, carrots, spinach, beets and broccoli help to revitalize and purify the liver.
- Fruits: lemon, orange, grapefruit, tangerines, papaya and apples, due to their antioxidant properties and their high vitamin content, they are essential to cleanse the liver and prevent liver problems.
- Oily fish : salmon, tuna, trout and sardines are great allies to keep the liver healthy.
- Whole grain bread and cereals : replace refined bread and cereals with whole grains (they have not undergone any refining process), since they do not provide fat, help reduce cholesterol levels and protect both the function of the liver and the intestines.
- White meats: such as chicken and turkey are low in fat and will help regenerate the liver.
- Nuts and olive oil are products very rich in vitamin E.
- Prebiotics such as yogurt that limit the absorption of fat in this organ.
Drinks that help cleanse the liver naturally
- Consume enough water, at least 2 liters a day. Thus, you will guarantee that your liver is well hydrated and can perform its function of filtering all the waste that accumulates, and you will also favor its cell regeneration.
- Natural juices based on fruits and vegetables with properties to protect the liver, such as beetroot and lemon juice; grapefruit, lemon and orange; or orange and ginger. For maximum effectiveness, take them for at least a week.
- Consume infusions of plants and herbs with cleansing properties for the liver, such as dandelion, milk thistle, sage, boldo and burdock. Do it two or three times a day after food for a period of approximately five days. It is not convenient to take them for long periods of time.
Supplements to take care of the liver daily
Implementing these actions, from one day to the next, can be tedious. Therefore, we present you with a super easy alternative to take.
Detox is a supplement from Evolution Advance, where we unite the wisdom of Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine with the advances of modern science.
Thus, we create a daily protection shield for the liver that helps burn calories easier, increase energy and prevent inflammation, among many other benefits.
It brings together plants and components approved by the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database , because they are effective, without harming health:
- Katuka or Himalayan root (Picrorhiza kurroa): is a small herb, used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine to treat liver problems. It is hepatoprotective and effective in combating toxins.
- Milk thistle or milk thistle (Silybum marianum): a medicinal plant used since ancient times to treat diseases such as cirrhosis and viral hepatitis.
- Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa): used since ancient times in traditional medicine (Chinese, Hindu and Ayurvedic), it relieves liver problems and has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties.
- EDTA salt (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid): it is ideal for eliminating toxic heavy metals that are inside your body, such as lead, iron, mercury, copper, zinc, cobalt and manganese, so that they can be eliminated through urine. Also, it prevents the accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the liver.
- L-methionine: an essential amino acid that protects and cares for the liver, facilitating its detoxification and inhibiting the accumulation of fatty deposits.
- L-Asparagine: essential amino acid that improves liver function, protects against inflammation, liver damage and prevents drug toxicity.
Are you ready to cleanse your liver?
In the face of any health problem, see a doctor. And remember that self-medication is not an alternative, this product was designed for prevention.