Maybe you are one of those who have already tried everything to have a flat and toned abdomen. You do sit-ups, you eat a little better, and you go to the beauty salon every week for massages, but even so, your swollen abdomen is still there.
Some causes may be: fluid retention, problems with the intestine, difficulty going to the bathroom regularly (constipation), etc.
Likewise, do not be discouraged, because there is a solution for this and in this article you will find it. I invite you to continue reading and find the ally that will help you combat a swollen abdomen.
Tricks to avoid a swollen abdomen
- Drink enough water: this will help you digest all the food you eat better, so the food does not become hard and compact in your stomach; Water will also help you feel fuller between each meal and also avoid retaining fluids.
- Prevent constipation: constipation is a very common digestive problem and can cause your abdomen to be swollen; For this reason, it is advisable to consume more soluble fiber, but with caution, because excess fiber can worsen the situation.
If you suffer from this illness, I recommend you read this article: “Tips to avoid constipation the easy way.”
- Stay active and walk: Physical activity can make the bowels move more regularly, which helps release excess stool and gas. Likewise, exercise also releases additional sodium from the body through sweat, which helps relieve water retention.
Also, if you spend a lot of time sitting, take active breaks, this will help improve circulation and reduce fluid retention.
- Stay away from processed foods: These types of foods are low in fiber and high in salt and fat. Salt causes fluid retention and fat slows down the digestive process because it takes longer to digest, which can cause constipation and a bloated abdomen.
- Don't eat too much at once: if you eat large amounts and feel uncomfortable afterwards, try smaller portions, being full can make you feel bloated. By chewing your food better, you will reduce the amount of air you swallow with food and this will help you avoid a bloated abdomen, in addition to making you eat more slowly.
- Maintain a sleep routine: few believe it, but a good rest is essential for the body to function well. It is recommended to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours of deep sleep to prevent the body from retaining fluids.
- Consume probiotics: Probiotic supplements can help improve the bacterial environment in the intestine, reducing symptoms of gas and bloating.
- Add more protein to your plate: the recommendation is that your diet be high in protein, since, if it is low, albumin (protein produced by the liver) can accumulate fluids between the tissues.
- Rule out food allergies and intolerances to common foods: When you eat foods to which you are allergic or intolerant, your body can react with many symptoms, but the most common are gas and abdominal bloating.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing: believe it or not, wearing very tight clothing obstructs circulation and also makes it difficult to expel body fluids. So better wear nice, but baggy clothes, you'll still look pretty.
- Avoid consuming soda: these types of carbonated drinks contain gases that inflate you when consumed and, consequently, make your abdomen bloated.
- Consume supplements to avoid fluid retention: 100% natural supplements can help you avoid a swollen abdomen, help you purify your body and expel everything that affects your health.
At Evolution Advance Nutrition , we have two great allies to combat a swollen abdomen quickly and safely, they are called:
- Water Less , a supplement that will help you relieve swelling in extremities, face and swollen abdomen.
- Happy Poo , a supplement that will help you get rid of constipation and abdominal inflammation, you will have a healthier stomach.
Don't be discouraged! With perseverance and discipline you can reduce a few centimeters to look the way you always wanted... healthy, radiant and fit.
If any of these tips have not helped you, it is better that you go to a doctor and have him take your case.
What do you do to avoid a swollen abdomen? Comment us.