Tips to have discipline in healthy habits
It is no secret to anyone that having discipline in healthy habits is quite a challenge . Especially when you are starting out in this world of well-being.
But in this challenge, mini habits, which are small versions of larger habits, will be your best allies for better results .
Generally , when we start a healthy lifestyle we want to implement everything at once, but this only achieves one thing: in a matter of days or weeks (so as not to be pessimistic) you give up and put your goal aside.
Therefore, I will tell you about some mini habits that you can do in your day to day (without affecting your daily routine) and that will make you have discipline in healthy habits faster. In addition, at the end you will be able to download our Guide to healthy habits for beginners for FREE.
I invite you to continue reading and find out what they are.
If you want to have discipline in healthy habits, start here
Next, I will give you some ideas of mini habits to implement in your day, without stress and successfully achieve discipline in healthy habits.
- Eat a fruit or vegetable that you don't usually eat: this will help you gradually incorporate more varieties of fruits and vegetables, therefore, it will provide you with more vitamins and nutrients.
- Meditate for 30 seconds a day – pick your favorite time to do it, perhaps in the morning or at night before going to sleep. You will relax a lot.
- Listen to your favorite song and do an exercise: this is a great way to have fun while bringing well-being to your body. Try it! It will be very fun.
- Do 10 squats a day: a great way to exercise without having to go to the gym and without having to do a whole routine that leaves you sore the next day. With this technique you will implement the habit and later you will want more.
- Go to sleep at the same time every day: it is a challenge, yes, but in this way you will be committed to yourself to get to rest earlier, perhaps there will be days that you do not comply, but little by little you will gain discipline in your habits healthy.
- Write a paragraph in your diary: take a notebook for yourself and every morning or night (as you prefer) write what you want to achieve or how your day went; This practice helps relaxation.
- Stretch for five minutes: if you are one of those who works remotely at home or sitting in an office, it is ideal for your body to move for at least a few minutes so that you do not become sedentary and the muscles stretch.
- Download an episode of a healthy living podcast and go for a walk while listening to it - this will make you break your routine, relax, educate yourself and stretch your bones and muscles.
- Have dinner two or three hours before going to sleep: this will not only make you sleep more soundly, but it will also make you better digest the food you eat.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day: it is essential to stay healthy and avoid fluid retention. A good way to drink more water is to set alarms that tell you that it is time to hydrate.
Like everything in life, there are always setbacks and ups and downs. And to have discipline in healthy habits, there is no option: we must incorporate them into our day to day.
But it's a normal process, the important thing is that you don't get wrapped up in guilt, anger or frustration, because these emotions will only drag you down further and impede the progress of your healthy goals.
Cheer up that with these mini habits you will be able to have discipline in healthy habits!
What else would you like to know about this way of implementing routines? tell us