Knockout the Fat: 11 Tips to Help You Get Rid of It
Fat, that enemy that drives most women crazy and is accentuated with menopause.
Ruin the hourglass silhouette and mount a float around your waist.
Do not worry. It is part of a hormonal process that is better to learn to live with.
If you set out to make changes to your lifestyle, it will be easier for you to knock out fat. Maybe not overnight, but it is possible by following these tips.
Why does more fat accumulate in menopause?
As you get older it becomes more difficult to maintain your twenty-something weight and body, due to the hormonal changes you are experiencing.
In a study published by the scientific portal Scielo , it was shown that menopause is one of the critical stages in a woman's life and favors weight gain.
The causes are many, among the most common, hormones and age:
More fat accumulates, especially in the abdomen, because estrogen drops.
Leptin, which regulates appetite, is unbalanced and causes a feeling of satiety.
The way cells respond to insulin is affected, which can trigger fluctuations in blood sugar .
Beta endorphins, which cause the reward effect of food , galanin, which promotes fat consumption, and cholecystokinin, make you crave fatty foods, are altered.
It is not just a matter of aesthetics. You must take care of the increase in fat so that it does not get out of control and prevent future diseases such as metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and cancer.
How to knock out fat
To deal with this hormonal imbalance, avoid gaining kilos or lose fat if you have already gained it, pay attention to these tips:
Adopt a healthy, balanced, low-carbohydrate diet that is very rich in fruits, vegetables, lean meats, fish, and low-fat dairy products. When you consume fewer carbohydrates you control blood sugar levels and prevent their accumulation as fat. This is how you will promote your weight loss.
How many carbohydrates to eat per day, click here and you will know .
- Healthy fats (monounsaturated or polyunsaturated) are necessary for your body. They are in avocado, virgin olive oil, nuts and oily fish.
- Avoid processed foods , sugary drinks, and saturated fats. Rest assured that it will help a lot to lose your weight.
- Limit common salt to prevent fluid retention and bloating.
- Take care of health and clean the liver , kidneys and lymphatic system so that you eliminate accumulated toxins.
- Make sure you stay hydrated . 2 liters of water a day and food or supplements with a good supply of electrolytes.
- Say goodbye to tobacco and alcohol , they are extremely harmful to your health, particularly in menopause.
- Sleep 7 to 8 hours . If you don't sleep well, the hunger hormone increases and the satiety hormone decreases.
- Control stress to reverse the effects of the stress hormone cortisol, which influences fat accumulation. Do yoga, conscious breathing, meditate and others.
- Increase your daily physical activity to burn the calories you consume and not store them in your body as fat. Walk to work, take the stairs, run, swim, bike, or dance. If you go to the gym, do aerobic exercises 3 or 4 times a week and do several strength training sessions.
- Take advantage of supplements that support the fat loss process.
The most popular of Evolution Advance is the Evolution Advance Accelerated Fat Loss Combo that helps you fight hunger after hours, cravings for sweets, fall asleep, eliminate toxins and mobilize stubborn fat so that you burn it easier.
Final recommendation: Do not despair or fall for miracle or very strict diets. You will lose fat very, very fast, but at the same rate the fat will come back when you finish the diet.