One of the most coveted goals for women is to show off a flat stomach and not to mention how many men strive to have a marked six pack. Therefore, we are going to teach you how to burn belly fat.
Achieving it, without surgery or magic formulas, requires a change in habits. It will also require physical and mental effort, but don't worry, it's not impossible.
Keep reading so you know the steps you must take to achieve your goal.
Can you burn fat in the abdomen?
The first thing you should know is that you cannot lose fat located in a specific place in the body (abdomen, buttocks, arms, etc.), since your body decides where it is easier for it to take the fat from to convert it into energy.
But when you manage to gradually lower the excess fat, the excesses in your abdomen will also decrease.
So, what are the fundamental actions to burn fat in the abdomen?
Food is the first step
To burn fat in a healthy way and have a flat abdomen , you must eat low in calories, as natural as possible.
But be careful, the idea is not to stop eating essential micro and macronutrients at once. With that you could lose a few pounds, but at the cost of starving, having flaccidity or suffering a rebound effect.
A better option is to control your portions and choose the right foods that fill you up:
- Fill your plates with colorful vegetables and fruits, they will provide you with vitamins. And since they contain fiber you will fill up faster.
- Minimize sweets, trans fats, and refined foods, as they are linked to increased belly fat accumulation, obesity, and other diseases.
- Eat enough protein that will not only reduce hunger and cravings throughout the day, but is essential for building and strengthening muscles.
- Don't abandon carbohydrates because they are your main source of energy; neither are healthy fats that help boost metabolism, burn fat, and make the body more sensitive to insulin.
Exercise is essential, but do not abuse
Doing 100, 200 or even 500 crunches a day is not the solution to burn belly fat faster. And it is that, believe it or not, the key is not in the gym but in food.
With this we are not saying that you stop exercising this area. The abdominals are ideal to strengthen the middle area and even strengthen the back and improve your posture.
But if you eat poorly, all those results will be hidden under a layer of fat.
The recommendation is that you train your abdomen between 2 and 3 sessions a week. With this, it will be enough to strengthen and tone the abdominal muscles.
The most effective exercises to burn fat in the abdomen and in the whole body are:
- Cardiovascular work ( LISS or HIIT ).
- Resistance training with weights.
What does stress and insomnia have to do with burning belly fat?
Stress and insomnia are two enemies to defeat because they can make it difficult for you to burn belly fat. How does it happen?
- When you get stressed you tend to overeat and consume junk foods as emotional compensation for the moment of pressure you are going through. Has it happened to you?
- The stress hormone (cortisol) impacts metabolism and affects the distribution of body fat, causing it to be stored around the organs. That's where those "love handles" come from that don't disappear so easily.
- When you're stressed you don't sleep well. And poor sleep not only stresses, but also causes a hormonal disorder that makes you overeat the next day, especially junk food.
There are many alternatives to lower stress, you just have to choose the one that best suits you.
Help yourself with Evolution Advance supplements
The Accelerated Fat Loss Combo consists of four natural and safe supplements that can help you achieve your goal of having a flat and toned abdomen:
- Cla fit is a supplement that helps you mobilize stubborn fat and prevent it from coming back. In addition, it is useful to tone up faster.
- Fit & Slim, a healthy and delicious snack with protein and fiber to keep you satiated, reduce cravings and cravings and ease the fight against sagging skin.
- Fat Burner Nite Time, a stimulant-free fat burner for deep sleep, which will decrease cravings for sweets and processed foods that sabotage your progress. In addition, it gives you energy while you fight daily stress and anxiety about junk food.
- Detox will help you protect your liver from toxins to burn calories easier and increase your energy.
- In addition, it helps prevent chronic inflammation, avoiding diseases, swelling and fluid retention.
Remember that in constancy is victory. Focus on enjoying your process and before you know it, you'll have an improved abdomen.