Know the power of linoleic acid for muscle mass
Perhaps you have read or heard about CLA, a very popular supplement especially among people who live looking for how to lose body fat .
But little is it mentioned that linoleic acid for muscle mass may be the springboard you need to FINALLY achieve the lean body and sexy muscles you desire.
Yes, CLA is super versatile. Read on to find out what this powerful food supplement is and why it can be your ally to shape your body, tone up and be healthy .
What is CLA?
It stands for conjugated linoleic acid, an essential Omega-6 fatty acid. Your body doesn't make it on its own, but you need it to function well.
You can get CLA from various foods :
- You can get CLA from various foods:
- Sheep and goat milk.
- Some vegetable oils such as corn, soybean and sunflower.
- It has been found in foods such as eggs and seeds.
Take into account that you need 3 grams of CLA a day to see results. And these foods contain it in trace amounts.
You'd have to eat 20 steaks a day to get it!
For this reason, concentrated conjugated linoleic acid supplements have been created, which are completely natural and safe.
They come from various sources: soybean, flaxseed, sunflower and safflower oil . The latter has been shown to be more effective than the other types of CLA in balancing glucose levels, stimulating fat burning, and promoting the growth of muscle mass.
How does linoleic acid work for muscle mass?
Do you wonder what CLA is for in muscle mass? It works on your muscles, improving the mechanism by which your body creates all the protein you need from your food, drinks and supplements.
How does that translate into benefits for you?:
- Improve the quantity and quality of your muscles , because it converts the fat around your muscles into energy.
- Prevents the formation of new fat deposits which will make you gain more muscle mass and better muscle definition.
- It is effective in preventing the loss of muscle mass , because it can block the destructive effect of cortisol and improve insulin sensitivity. Your body won't use muscle protein for energy, instead it will get it from fat and sugars.
- A study published on nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com concluded that if you regularly exercise intensely and add the daily dose of CLA, you can accelerate the increase in muscle mass and strength during your workouts .
- Also, it speeds up muscle recovery when you exercise.
- If you are on a diet to lose weight it is spectacular, because it benefits your body composition . That means that while your body fat stores are being mobilized to burn, your muscles will continue to grow.
8 More CLA Benefits From Safflower Oil
In addition to the benefits of linoleic acid for muscle mass, studies have concluded that it can benefit you in many ways:
- It intervenes in your metabolism for good, since it helps your body dispose of your fat deposits, destroy them and convert them into energy.
- If you are losing measurements and kilos it has a great effect. And it helps reduce the creation of new fat deposits in your problem areas .
- It accelerates the natural production of noradrenaline, a very important hormone when burning fat, since it destroys adipose or fat cells .
- It has antioxidant effects , helping you to inhibit the growth of tumors of certain types of cancer and prevent atherosclerosis.
- Helps maintain control of LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels .
- It exerts positive effects on sugar levels and insulin resistance .
- Strengthens the immune system and reduces inflammation.
- Promotes cardiovascular health.
To get all the power of linoleic acid for muscle mass and achieve the lean, strong, toned and healthy body you dream of, keep up your healthy habits and lean on the power of supplementation.
Remember that there are no miracle formulas to achieve your goals. You must be disciplined and persevering.
- Tags: Masa muscular