Perhaps you have read or heard about CLA, a very popular supplement especially among people who are looking for ways to eliminate body fat .
But little is mentioned that linoleic acid for muscle mass can be the springboard you need to achieve, FINALLY!, the slim body and sexy muscles you want.
Yes, the CLA is super versatile. Keep reading so you know what this powerful food supplement is and why it can be your ally to shape your body, tone yourself and be healthy .
What is CLA?
It stands for conjugated linoleic acid, an essential Omega-6 fatty acid. Your body doesn't produce it on its own, but you need it to function well.
You can get CLA from various foods :
- You can get CLA from various foods:
- Sheep and goat milk.
- Some vegetable oils such as corn, soybean and sunflower.
- It has been found in foods such as eggs and seeds
Keep in mind that you need 3 grams of CLA per day to see results. And these foods contain it in minimal quantities.
You'd have to eat 20 steaks a day to get it!
For this reason, concentrated conjugated linoleic acid supplements have been created, which are completely natural and safe.
They come from various sources: soybean, linseed, sunflower and safflower oil . The latter has been shown to be more effective than other types of CLA in balancing glucose levels, stimulating fat burning and promoting the growth of muscle mass.
How does linoleic acid work for muscle mass?
Are you wondering what CLA is for in muscle mass? It works on your muscles, improving the mechanism by which your body creates all the proteins you need from your foods, drinks and supplements.
How does that translate into benefits for you?:
- Improves the quantity and quality of your muscles , because it converts the fat around your muscles into energy.
- It prevents the formation of new fat deposits, which will make you obtain greater muscle mass and better muscle definition.
- It is effective in preventing the loss of muscle mass , because it can block the destructive effect of cortisol and improve insulin sensitivity. Your body will not use muscle protein for energy, but will get it from fat and sugars.
- A study published in nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com concluded that if you exercise intensely often and add your daily dose of CLA, you can accelerate the increase in muscle mass and strength during your workouts .
- Also, it speeds up muscle recovery when you exercise.
- If you are on a diet to lose weight it is spectacular, because it benefits your body composition . That means that while your body fat stores are mobilized to be burned, your muscles will continue to grow.
8 More Benefits of Safflower Oil CLA
In addition to the benefits of linoleic acid for muscle mass, studies have concluded that it can benefit you in many ways:
- It intervenes in your metabolism for the better, since it helps your body dispose of your fat deposits, destroy them and convert them into energy.
- If you are losing measurements and kilos it has a great effect. And it helps reduce the creation of new fat deposits in your problem areas .
- It accelerates the natural production of norepinephrine, a very important hormone when burning fat, as it destroys adipose or fat cells .
- It has antioxidant effects , helping you inhibit the growth of tumors of certain types of cancer and prevent atherosclerosis.
- Helps maintain control of LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels .
- It has positive effects on sugar levels and insulin resistance .
- Strengthens the immune system and reduces inflammation.
- Promotes cardiovascular health.
To get the full power of linoleic acid for muscle mass and achieve the lean, strong, toned and healthy body you dream of, maintain your healthy habits and support yourself with the power of supplementation.
Remember that there are no miracle formulas to achieve your goals. You must be disciplined and perseverant.
- Tags: Masa muscular