Do you want to have a firm and toned body? If you want, it is possible and you can rely on supplements to increase muscle mass.
If you have a good diet, an intelligent exercise routine and get enough rest, supplements will undoubtedly give you a plus to have better sports performance and develop your muscles at an accelerated rate.
To achieve your goal, keep reading and find the gift we made especially for you. It will help you a lot!
What are supplements?
Dietary or food supplements are products created in order to complement your diet. They generally include ingredients such as: vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids and enzymes.
According to the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), supplements are products that:
- They are consumed orally.
- They are identified as "dietary or food supplements" on the packaging.
- They have different presentations and are marketed in forms such as tablets, tablets, capsules, pearls, gel capsules, liquids and powders.
Should you take supplements?
Eating a variety of healthy foods is the best way to give your body the nutrients it needs. However, there are people who do not get enough vitamins and minerals through their daily diet.
So, in most cases, relying on dietary supplements can help you a lot. Of course, depending on what your requirement is, you will need one or a particular group of supplements.
If you want to delve deeper into the topic , this article on our blog might interest you: “ Supplements to have a firm and slim body at any age .”
Is it essential to take supplements to increase muscle mass?
It is usually NOT necessary to consume supplements to increase muscle mass , but if you want to achieve results faster, there are some that will undoubtedly benefit you.
Creatine and whey protein are two supplements that help not only increase glutes, but also increase overall muscle mass, strength, performance, recovery, and even fat loss.
It is a substance that is found naturally in your body and in foods from animal sources such as red meat.
Creatine supplementation helps you:
- Build muscle and improve strength.
- Improve anaerobic resistance.
- Reduce muscle damage and pain.
Whey protein is composed of 8 main proteins and contains all amino acids, especially rich in branched chain amino acids such as leucine and cysteine, all essential for muscle regeneration.
It also provides vitamins such as group B (B1, B6 and B12), C, D and E. And it has a high mineral content, such as phosphorus, calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium and manganese.
The benefits of consuming whey are:
- Increase your muscle mass
- Excellent source of proteins and amino acids
- Prevents cellular inflammation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Protect your body from free radicals and oxidative stress
- Helps you lose weight due to its satiating properties
- Accelerates your metabolism and, therefore, helps you lose a higher level of fat
In the event that you cannot meet them (for any reason), supplementation DOES become an effective alternative to activate muscle growth and definition.
For symptoms, questions or medical advice, visit your doctor. You should not take the information in this web guide as an alternative to the advice of your doctor or other healthcare professional.