A natural probiotic laxative to keep your Colon and body happy!
Prevent stomach inflammation, reduce constipation, get rid of bloating, eliminate toxins, and restore intestinal flora, all in a week.
Why is an unhappy colon a health hazard?
The Colon is the longest part of the large intestine and is responsible for eliminating waste and toxins from the body. It also aids in absorbing water, minerals, and electrolytes from partially digested food. When the Colon isn’t functioning correctly, it can lead to irritable bowel movement, constipation, swollen belly, bloating, and the accumulation of toxins within the body. If not addressed effectively, all these issues pose a grave risk to health and well-being.
Unfortunately, a large part of the population suffers from some form of bowel problem despite its serious health risks. However, you can mitigate these risks by simply restoring the Colon’s functionality. And we have a natural and safe way for you to do so!
How can Happy Colon help?
It is filled with 100% natural laxatives with probiotics that support cleansing toxins from the entire gastrointestinal tract. It also restores intestinal flora to get the digestive system up and running smoothly.
While other laxatives tend to contain an unnecessary overdose of senna, Happy Colon is formulated with just the right amount of senna and other herbs to give you the relief you need without any harmful side effects.
What are its benefits?
- It improves digestion.
- It regulates bowel movement.
- It helps eliminate toxins that cause stomach issues, headaches, and even insomnia.
- It relieves swelling in the stomach and abdomen.
- It reduces inflammation and gas formation.
- It prevents colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and other digestive disorders.
- It cleanses the Colon.
- It protects your digestive system from the harmful side effects of antibiotics.
The ingredients that restore stomach health naturally and safely.
- Senna: A natural laxative, senna is known for its diuretic and detoxifying properties. It eliminates intestinal parasites, prevents hemorrhoids, and treats irritable Colon.
- Psyllium Husk: This probiotic fiber regulates intestinal transit in the case of constipation and diarrhea. It also maintains healthy and active intestinal flora.
- Aloe Vera: Along with facilitating intestinal transit, it also protects and repairs intestinal mucosa. Furthermore, aloe vera reduces inflammation, eliminates toxins, and relieves the stomach from infectious diseases.
How to take it?
- Take 1 or 2 capsules before going to bed for a week to restore stomach health.
- For general prevention, take 1 or 2 capsules on alternate days.
Who can take it?
- Anyone above the age of 18 struggling with stomach-related issues.