If you're hungry all day, you eat breakfast and after half an hour you start snacking, you can't resist a dessert after lunch and before going to bed you don't forgive “the last snack”, it can all be related to your sleeping habits.
If you are worried because your belly is beginning to show from eating so much, we are going to tell you how to eliminate abdominal fat by sleeping.
What happens when you don't get enough sleep?
- You have cravings all day and therefore you eat more.
- You gain weight and fat begins to accumulate in unwanted places.
- You feel fatigued, without energy and maybe that's why you don't feel like exercising.
- You are unfocused, without creativity and you lose your memory.
- You may suffer from high blood pressure.
Poor or insufficient sleep is one of the causes of obesity, especially in adult women.
Get the account! If you cut 270 calories a day, you could lose 25 pounds in 3 years, just by getting more sleep.
Why is this happening? Because the duration of sleep is decisive to regulate the hormones of hunger, satiety and cravings:
- Grelina: it tells you when you should eat, it is the one that says that you are hungry.
- Leptin: gives you the feeling of satiety; thanks to her you know you are full.
- Cortisol: is the stress hormone that when triggered causes you to have cravings.
- Insulin: is the body's main source of energy. If it's not regulated, you can develop insulin resistance, which makes you crave sweets more.
What happens to hormones when you have insomnia?
Lack of sleep and restful sleep decrease leptin and increase ghrelin, making it harder for you to get full after eating.
Therefore, the next day you are triggered by an unbridled desire to eat carbohydrates and sweets all day. That happens when after breakfast or lunch you feel like you're hungry and you start looking for something to fill that void.
When you sleep, your body maintains all your systems so that you can spend the day full of energy. And guess… when you don't have energy, your body tries to get it by making you eat a “sweetie” or drinking coffee mugs full of sugar.
If you add that due to the hormonal imbalance of the climacteric, 65% of women between the ages of 40 and 59 end up with “tires” on their waists, you have to get down to work right now!
For all this, if you feel that you do not have good sleep hygiene, it is time for you to start doing something so that you can lose weight, look and feel better.
How to eliminate abdominal fat sleeping?
Start your process of eliminating fat sleeping, improving your sleep habits. What to do to sleep ? Follow these recommendations
- Establish hours to sleep and wake up, having a sleep routine is good for your body.
- Try to sleep at least 7 hours.
- Do a self-care and disconnection routine before bed: light candles, massage your face, use essential oils, read a book.
- Make sure that your last meal is 3 hours before you go to sleep.
- Avoid cell phones, tablets or computers, at least one hour before going to bed.
- It ensures that the space in which you sleep is cool and dark.
- Do not consume stimulating drinks such as coffee or tea close to your bedtime.
- Take a bath with lukewarm water to relax your body.
- Exercise, preferably in the morning.
- Consume natural supplements that help you fall asleep and relax before going to bed, such as Sleep Fit from Evolution Advance with which you will sleep better, have a restful rest, feel a lot of energy the next day, and say goodbye to cravings. and as a consequence you will lose weight.
Remember that true changes are achieved thanks to good habits.
Begin the path to recover your hours of sleep, eliminate sleeping fat and have a body that makes you feel more comfortable and happy.