How to detoxify the liver to lose weight since January
Did you gain a few pounds in December, but are afraid of carrying them on for the rest of the year? Wait! Do not jump into an extreme diet or exercise without meaning.
That extra body fat will give off very little unless you rid yourself of the toxins you accumulated over the holidays.
Keep reading to find out how to detoxify the liver to lose weight easily, quickly and effectively.
What does the liver have to do with the pounds you gained?
You took a December vacation and took some leave tired of being so strict 11 months out of the year.
You relaxed your eating habits, you paused your exercises, you slept more than necessary and you succumbed to temptations.
Do you know who did not stop working for a second to stay free of toxins and burn your body fat? Your liver.
- It is the main organ for burning fat , in addition to 500 other functions.
- It works hand-in-hand with your gallbladder to process and oxidize the chubbies left over from gingerbread cookies, drinks with friends, and Netflix Christmas movie marathons.
- The liver cannot do its job properly when it is saturated , which is why it is more difficult for you to lose weight.
- Until you detoxify your liver, it will continue to work hard and you could keep putting on weight in January, February, March and beyond.
But calm down. You can make it work optimally to lose weight and measurements.
4 essential actions to detoxify the liver and lose weight from now on
Returning to the routine hits hard in the mood. Work, kids, getting up early, errands, counting on you having to start fulfilling your New Year's resolution.
Nor is it appetizing to return to a salad with potatoes and grilled chicken, after delighting in Christmas cake and hot chocolate.
But what's done, chest. Dare to transform habits and include them in your daily life:
Avoid foods and drinks rich in toxins
Cleansing the liver begins by changing the way you eat.
Avoid trans fats, sugary drinks, sweets, excess seafood, sausages and red meat, hydrogenated oils and ultra-processed oils, because they have a toxic load that is difficult to eliminate.
Better, change them for these foods:
- Artichokes, radishes, beets, lemon, eggplant, onion, celery, garlic, asparagus, fennel, cucumber, leek, carrot and green leafy vegetables help cleanse the liver.
- Orange, melon, pineapple, watermelon, pear, apple, kiwi and grapefruit are diuretics which help the kidneys to eliminate waste and excess water.
- Drink 2 liters of water daily. If it's hard for you, try fennel, star anise, and horsetail infusions.
- Foods rich in fiber favor the elimination of waste and the best functioning of your digestive system.
Resume (or start) your exercises
Exercising is ideal because various systems will go into detox mode, not just your liver system will work!
- Your liver will burn fat easier because metabolism will speed up.
- Your breathing will be faster and you will eliminate toxins through your lungs.
- Sweating will cause you to release a lot of toxins through your sweat glands.
- It will improve your blood circulation, making your liver and lymph nodes reach their goal.
- By exercising you will drink more water, so your kidneys will eliminate waste and fat.
Any physical activity you do will help cleanse you on the inside.
But jumping rope or on a trampoline will activate your lymphatic system and the nodes that act as toxin filters. Some yoga poses can help a lot.
Sleep 7 to 8 hours straight
Science has shown that when you sleep, a waste disposal method is activated in the brain where the liver actively participates.
It's called the glymphatic system , which cleanses the brain of proteins like beta-amyloid that is present in Alzheimer's patients, which can damage nerve cells.
Also, while you sleep your brain cells can be reduced by 60%, allowing waste removal to be more efficient.
Supplementation, a faster way to detoxify
Mother Nature is endowed with ingredients that ease the path to liver detoxification.
At Evolution Advance we studied them, tested them, and chose the most effective ones to create Detox, the supplement that promotes cleansing and detoxification of the liver, while favoring all the bodily systems involved in its protection.
It does not work like diets or juices that promise to cleanse the body.
Detox is a protective shield for 365 days a year:
- Reduces inflammation and restores the liver with the help of turmeric, Alpha Lipoic Acid , methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC).
- Removes toxins and heavy metals with EDTA salt, picrorhiza kurroa and Sylimarin milk thistle extract
- Helps eliminate visceral fat with the support of KUDZU extract.
By learning how to detoxify the liver to lose weight, it won't take long for you to regain your balance, feel lighter and start losing fat.
- Tags: Perder Peso