Did you gain a few pounds in December, but are you afraid of carrying them on for the rest of the year? Wait! Don't jump into an extreme diet or exercise without meaning.
That extra body fat will shed very little unless you rid yourself of the toxins you accumulated over the holidays.
Keep reading to learn how to detoxify the liver to lose weight easily, quickly and effectively.
What does the liver have to do with the pounds you gained?
You took December vacations and gave yourself some permissions, tired of being so strict 11 months a year.
You relaxed your eating habits, paused exercises, slept more than necessary and succumbed to temptations.
Do you know who didn't stop working for even a second to keep you free of toxins and burn body fat? Your liver.
- It is the main organ for burning fat , in addition to 500 other functions.
- It works hand in hand with your gallbladder to process and oxidize the fat left by gingerbread cookies, drinks with friends, and Christmas movie marathons on Netflix.
- The liver cannot do its job properly when it is saturated , which is why it is more difficult for you to lose weight.
- Until you detoxify your liver, it will continue to work hard and you could continue to gain weight in January, February, March and beyond.
But calm down. You can make it work optimally to lose weight and measurements.
4 essential actions to detoxify the liver and lose weight now
Returning to the routine hits the spirit hard. Work, children, getting up early, errands, counting on the fact that you have to start fulfilling your New Year's resolution.
It is also not appetizing to return to a salad with potatoes and grilled chicken, after indulging in Christmas cake and hot chocolate.
But what's done, chest. Dare to transform habits and include them in your daily life:
Avoid foods and drinks rich in toxins
Cleansing your liver starts with changing the way you eat.
Avoid trans fats, sugary drinks, sweets, excess seafood, sausages and red meat, hydrogenated and ultra-processed oils, because they have a toxic load that is difficult to eliminate.
Better, change them for these foods:
- Artichokes, radishes, beets, lemon, eggplant, onion, celery, garlic, asparagus, fennel, cucumber, leek, carrot and green leafy vegetables help purify the liver.
- Orange, melon, pineapple, watermelon, pear, apple, kiwi and grapefruit are diuretics which help the kidneys eliminate waste and excess water.
- Drink 2 liters of water daily. If you find it difficult, try infusions of fennel, star anise and horsetail.
- Foods rich in fiber promote the elimination of waste and the better functioning of your digestive system.
Resume (or start) your exercises
Exercising is ideal because several systems will go into detox mode, not only your liver system will work!
- Your liver will burn fat easier because your metabolism will speed up.
- Your breathing will be faster and you will eliminate toxins through your lungs.
- Sweating will cause you to release many toxins through your sweat glands.
- It will improve your blood circulation, making your liver and lymph nodes do their job.
- When you exercise you will drink more water, so your kidneys will eliminate waste and fat.
Any physical activity you do will help cleanse you from the inside.
But jumping rope or on a trampoline will activate your lymphatic system and the nodes that act as toxin filters. Some yoga postures can help a lot.
Sleep 7 to 8 hours straight
Science has shown that when you sleep, a waste elimination method is activated in the brain in which the liver actively participates.
It is called the glymphatic system , which cleans the brain of proteins such as beta-amyloid that is present in Alzheimer's patients, which can damage nerve cells.
Additionally, while you sleep your brain cells can shrink by 60%, allowing waste removal to be more efficient.
Supplementation, a faster detoxification route
Mother Nature is endowed with ingredients that facilitate the path to liver detoxification.
At Evolution Advance we studied them, tested them and chose the most effective ones to create Detox, the supplement that promotes cleansing and detoxification of the liver, while favoring all the body systems that intervene in its protection.
It does not work like diets or juices that promise to purify the body.
Detox is a protective shield for 365 days a year:
- Reduce inflammation and restore the liver with the help of turmeric, Alpha Lipoic Acid , methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) and N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC).
- Removes toxins and heavy metals with EDTA salt, picrorhiza kurroa and Sylimarin milk thistle extract
- Helps eliminate visceral fat with the support of KUDZU extract.
By learning how to detoxify the liver to lose weight, it won't take long for you to regain balance, feel lighter and start losing fat.
- Tags: Perder Peso