Christmas is a date where union and love shine. Also, when you are more tempted to commit some sins in terms of your diet. So that you don't fall for provocations, we want to present you with a Christmas fitness menu that will make you enjoy these holidays without leaving your goal fit aside.
This menu is so irresistible that everyone at home will like it.
May your table be the healthiest this December with this fitness Christmas menu!
Can you imagine being able to enjoy a delicious, totally healthy Christmas meal? Of course it is possible and here we have gathered several recipes to create your fitness menu.
And as all good food has its starter, main course, the inevitable cocktail and the desired dessert, this menu has them all.
Our ambassador Clara Diviano, known as Cusifit , captivates everyone with her wonderful workouts and great recipes.
What better way to start your Christmas dinner, with a totally healthy Mushroom Carpaccio . It's super easy to make and low in calories.
- 1 Package of portobello mushrooms or mushrooms.
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Pepper and freshly ground salt to taste.
- 2 chives cut small.
- Shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Slice the mushrooms very thin with a sharp knife.
- Spray the plate where you are going to present it with a little olive oil so that the mushrooms adhere to the plate.
- Arrange the mushroom slices decoratively on a plate.
- Sprinkle the chopped chives over the mushrooms.
- Squeeze a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Finish with a Parmesan cheese oil.
The star of your fitness Christmas menu is in the hands of the sisters Sara and Ani, known on social networks as Fit Happy Sisters . Every day they make everyone fall in love with their delicious healthy recipes. They could not be left out.
At this time of celebration, the main dish is almost always the one that is most loaded with fat and calories. But Sara and Ani offer you a turkey wrap stuffed with an onion and spinach tortilla . It is a healthy Christmas recipe, which gives you the option of eating something traditional in its healthiest and tastiest version.
- Finely sliced turkey breast 500 gr
- 2 medium eggs
- 100 grams of cream cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 large onion
- 2 strips of bacon
- 1 handful of spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put plastic wrap on the kitchen bench and place the turkey until it forms a square without holes that can be easily filled. Add pepper and salt to taste
- Cut the onion, the bacon and fry in a pan over low heat together with the garlic. When the onion is golden, add the spinach and a little salt and cook for a few minutes.
Beat the eggs, add the onion with the bacon and spinach. Make 2 thin tortillas.
- Spread the cream cheese over the turkey.
- Place the Tortillas on top of the turkey, trimming and fitting well so that they cover the entire surface.
- Proceed to roll up carefully, helping you with the film paper. Close well by pressing so that it is compact and take it to the fridge for a couple of hours or to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Take out and tie with kitchen thread or close the edges with some wooden sticks.
- Cook in the pan for a few minutes to seal the meat on all sides.
Put it in the oven, paint it with a little olive oil, season on top and bake for 45-50 minutes at 180ºC, heat up and down without air.
- The time will depend on the thickness of the breasts. The more finite, the less time, so keep checking.
- Take it out of the oven, let it rest for a few minutes, cut it into slices and serve it with a sauce that you like.
It is quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 lime
- 1/2 lemon
- Mint leaves
- 150 ml of sparkling water
- 1 tsp date paste
- Crushed ice
1. Cut the lime and half a lemon into small pieces and put them in the glass.
2. Add two tablespoons of date paste per glass.
3. Add the mint leaves.
4. Top with crushed ice, pour sparkling water to the top of the glass, and mix.
The most anticipated of the fitness Christmas menu: dessert
To finish off this healthy Christmas menu option, our dear Johana Clavel could not be missing. She is a healthy chef and makes amazing and nutritious desserts.
His recipe is chocolate nougat, without sugar . What dessert is more Christmassy and delicious than nougat?
- 125 grams of dark chocolate sweetened with stevia or monk fruit (I use Torras or Choc Zero brand).
- 1/3 cup natural peanut or almond butter (or any nut)
- 2 or 3 puffed rice cookies in small pieces.
- Sweetener to taste.
- Melt the chocolate and mix with the rest of the ingredients. Place in silicone mold previously greased with coconut oil. Take to the fridge for at least an hour or until everything hardens.
- This is incredibly delicious, but you can add the special touch you prefer such as toasted hazelnuts, walnuts or dried fruits.
Put aside excuses for this Christmas. Nothing can stop your fit goal now!
Remember that eating is a necessity, but eating well is an art.
Apply this phrase at Christmas and prepare this is a super option that you can make to eat something healthy and different.
Do you want to know more recipes that help you eat healthy? Download the recipe guide that we prepared for you.