Did you know that adding apple cider vinegar to your diet to lose weight is an excellent strategy?
And it is that it has shown that it can help control appetite, reduce the percentage of body fat and lose abdominal fat faster.
In this article we will show you why, how and how much to take it to achieve the weight you want faster.
Surprise yourself with the benefits of apple cider vinegar for weight loss
This wonder of nature has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties.
It is made by mixing apples with yeast, which produces alcohol, and is then fermented in acetic acid, adding some bacteria to it. The drink also contains water, minerals, vitamins, and small amounts of other acids.
Acetic acid is its main active component and promotes weight loss in several ways:
- Reduces blood sugar levels: improves the ability of the liver and muscles to absorb sugar from the blood.
- Decreases insulin levels: this favors fat burning.
- Improves metabolism : increases the enzyme that helps burn fat and decreases the production of fat and sugar in the liver.
- Reduces Fat Storage: Protects from weight gain and reduces abdominal fat storage and liver fat.
- Promotes Fat Burning: Significantly increases the genes responsible for burning fat, leading to less accumulation of body fat.
- Reduces Appetite: It can suppress the centers in the brain that control appetite, leading to reduced food intake.
- It slows down the rate at which food leaves the stomach , causing a greater feeling of satiety.
How to take apple cider vinegar to lose weight
The amount of apple cider vinegar used to lose weight is 1 to 2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per day, mixed with a glass of water. It is recommended that you start with 1 teaspoon (5 ml) to see how you tolerate it.
If you are going to start consuming it, it is better that you distribute it in 2 or 3 doses throughout the day and DO NOT take more than 1 tablespoon (15 ml) at a time, because it could cause nausea .
And be careful with this: consume it with a straw (straw/straw) to prevent it from damaging the enamel of your teeth.
Apple cider vinegar for weight loss is also wonderful with olive oil as a salad dressing. Especially, it is very tasty with green leafy vegetables, cucumbers and tomatoes, you can also use it to pickle vegetables.
Taking higher doses can be harmful, such as drug interactions or erosion of tooth enamel.
The best time to take it
It is recommended to take apple cider vinegar to lose weight, just before food. This keeps you full and prevents you from overeating.
Apple cider vinegar also helps break down the starches you eat. It is important to mix it with water, as undiluted vinegar can burn the inside of the mouth and esophagus.
Remember, for apple cider vinegar to lose weight to help you, you must combine it with a healthy diet, sleep well and exercise.
And if you are one of those who wants to lose extra pounds, I recommend you read this post: The secret to losing fat after years of being overweight .