How a healthy liver can help you lose weight
How many diets to reduce have you tried that do not give you results, you get discouraged and give up? I am going to give you a recommendation that you should take into account before starting a process to lose weight: you must help your body, especially the liver.
Otherwise it will be very difficult for you to achieve the goal.
How to heal and care for the liver ?
The liver is one of the most important organs in the body and the main victim of your bad lifestyle and eating habits.
This organ is in charge of purifying the blood, helping you to cleanse the body of toxins and other harmful substances that are basically generated by a poor diet, the consumption of liquor, cigarettes and medicines. All of them end up making you sick, causing inflammation and causing you to accumulate more body fat.
The liver also converts your food into energy, produces bile to break down fats, and can clean itself by sending toxins to the intestine for disposal.
For all this, it is vital to have a healthy liver and maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes a balanced diet, regular exercise and de-stressing.
Why a healthy liver helps lose weight and fat
The liver, that organ that few take into account and much less take care of, is closely related to weight loss or gain:
- When the liver doesn't work right, toxins build up in the cells and they don't work properly. This can slow down metabolism and hinder weight loss.
- Balances blood sugar, helping you control those late-night cravings and late-night binges.
- It produces bile to digest fat and help with digestion.
- When the liver has a hard time doing its job of storing the minerals and vitamins from your food and drink, you could be hungry often and throw your diet overboard.
Remember that being overweight prevents your liver from working properly, makes it work hard and has a hard time eliminating toxins and fats.
Symptoms that you have neglected your liver
The toxins and other harmful substances, generated by bad habits such as a bad diet, the consumption of liquor, cigarettes, medicines and others, overload the liver until it collapses, the toxins accumulate and it stops working as it should.
If this is your case, you can feel these signs:
- Pain in the upper right part of the abdomen.
- Nausea and vomiting, especially after consuming irritating and greasy foods.
- Recurring headache.
- Feeling tired or tired for no apparent reason.
- Bad breath and metallic taste in the mouth.
- Dark urine and changes in urination habits.
- Abdominal inflammation, slow digestion and constipation.
- Itching sensation throughout the body.
- digestive bleeding.
- Sudden mood swings, such as irritability and depression.
- Edema or fluid accumulation in the extremities.
- Appearance of bruises or bruises, easily.
How to have a healthy liver to lose weight easier
If your goal is to lose weight and take care of your liver, the following recommendations will work wonders for you:
- Maintain a controlled diet in fats, sugars and simple carbohydrates.
- Eat fresh food, with few additives and industrial processes.
- Increase the consumption of fruits, vegetables and greens, rich in fiber.
- I drank a lot of water.
- Avoid the consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- Consume supplements that promote detoxification.
- Practice exercise.
- Include in your weekly diet these foods that will help you eliminate toxins and improve liver function:
- Spinach, watercress, brussels sprouts, arugula, endive, carrots and tomatoes.
- Kiwis, strawberries, oranges or peppers.
- Avocados and extra virgin olive oil.
- Red meat, fish and shellfish
- Whole grains, nuts and dried fruits.
- Apples, oats and plums.
- Supplement with Evolution Advance Detox .
It is a dietary supplement formulated with scientifically proven component ingredients that aid in the body's detoxification process.
Detox helps to improve the functions of the liver collapsed by bad eating habits and lifestyles; In addition, it contains plant extracts and other nutrients that promote the removal of fat from the liver that is essential for normal liver function.
It contains 13 natural ingredients to promote cleansing and detoxification, while improving the body systems that protect the body, approved by the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database that make it a specific and beneficial supplement to care for the liver.
If you include it in your daily habits so that your weight loss process is successful and remember to follow a healthy lifestyle, eat healthy and exercise.
If you want to know other supplements that can help you have a healthy liver to lose weight, you have to read the post: Detox to lose weight: the kit that will help you.