You look in the mirror and there it is. The dreaded cellulite or orange peel skin is a reality for 90% of women on the planet.
And for you, it is probably a cause for concern; but don't worry because it can be significantly improved if you apply the recommendations in this post.
What is cellulite?
To attack the problem, you must understand that cellulite is caused by the accumulation of fat, water and toxins under the skin, which pushes it outward and reveals those small irregularly shaped bumps, similar to the skin of an orange.
They are evident in the abdomen, buttocks, hips, thighs and arms, both in thin women and in those who have a few extra pounds.
Can cellulite be prevented or improved?
Of course it can be improved and even prevented, just by changing some lifestyle habits and learning to manage the stress caused by modern life. Because, believe it or not, stress produces hormones that promote fat storage, giving rise to the appearance of cellulite.
So, these are the habits that can help you:
- Avoid ultra-processed and high-salt foods.
- Minimize refined sugars
- Do not consume alcohol or do so in the smallest amount possible.
- Replace coffee with green tea.
- Do not smoke.
- Exercise regularly; Better if you combine aerobics with strength training.
- Avoid sitting or standing for long periods of time. Try walking a few steps to facilitate circulation.
- Shower with cold water
- Apply lymphatic drainage massage, steam baths and sauna.
- Sleep at least 8 hours.
- Consume at least 2 liters of water a day, this will facilitate the expulsion of toxins.
- Avoid tight clothing and high-heeled shoes because they hinder blood circulation and increase fluid retention.
- Maintain a healthy, balanced and high-fiber diet based on fruits (pineapple, orange and kiwi), green leafy vegetables (spinach, chard) that also provide antioxidants and diuretics.
What supplements can you consume to improve cellulite?
To prevent and improve cellulite there are dietary supplements that, when combined, help reduce the appearance of orange peel skin, in less time.
Evolution Advance has four superstars in this task:
Accelerates the expulsion of liquids in your problem areas. It is formulated with seven herbs that, when combined with potassium, are very effective in reducing the accumulation of water and toxins in the skin.
All together they act as diuretics, detoxifiers and antioxidants, also allowing you to burn accumulated fat.
It helps eliminate toxins in the body due to excesses or bad lifestyle habits.
At the same time, it promotes the burning of fat, preventing it from accumulating under the skin and, therefore, reducing the appearance of cellulite.
It helps you sleep deeply, since one of the factors that prevents adequate fat loss is not sleeping well and enough.
And that fat ends up accumulating in your skin with the consequent increase in cellulite.
It is a supplement that helps you move stubborn fat that does not go away easily; It also helps tone muscles faster. And in this way, it improves the appearance of the skin.
The combination of these four supplements can help you improve cellulite or orange peel skin, but remember that for the supplements to work, you must eat a healthy diet and exercise.
Have you tried any of these actions? If so, tell us how it went. And if you liked the post, share it with your friends.